In a previous blog, we discussed the 10 things that successful internet marketing consultants do every day. The tips included things that were simply a part of their everyday habits and practices. However, what we have come to find at Salient Fox, is the morning is the best time of day to set your goals, your mindset and launch your creative engine. With the recent trends in the Law of Attraction, affirmations, and meditative practices, marketers, consultants and entrepreneurs, can add another practice to their soulful experiences. Also known as a slogan or a motto, mantras are typically used during meditation to achieve a higher vibration and meditative state of mind. They are words or phrases meant to be chanted either internally or out loud as a means of meditating. Here are our favorite mantras that can be done by you at any time of day.
- Today, I will choose happiness.
- Today, I will positively impact someone’s day.
- May I be happy. May I be healthy. May I be creative.
- I am thankful for everything I have.
- It is enough to do my best.
- Today, I will do my best.
- Life is short. Let’s do this.
- Breathe in joy and strength. Breathe out wisdom and peace.
- I choose to believe in abundance and accept this belief as my reality.
- Today, I will breathe deeply and go slowly.
- I am fulfilled. I am fearless.
- I honor my spirit and trust my vibes.
- Everything I am searching for is already inside of me.
- I am grateful for this day.
- I am powerful. (Here you can insert any adjective or characteristic that speaks to you!)
We all know the detriments of putting ourselves down. The negativity can bring on stress and attract even more negative circumstances and situations. As marketers, consultants and entrepreneurs, we need to be on top of our game, especially in our own minds, at all times in order to succeed in our businesses and for our clients. For many people, mornings aren’t the easiest, so we recommend you say the above mantras, or any of your choosing, in the morning. Start your day on a positive note or turn your mornings around. You’ll be grateful that you made the choice to being utilizing mantras!