Sometimes you need to spice things up! Say your digital marketing campaigns are running smoothly, but you’d like to experience some immediate gratification. Or perhaps you’d like to see a quick increase in those analytics. This is especially relevant during slow seasons or around certain holidays. Below are 5 ways you can spice up your digital marketing initiatives for both small and large budgets.
- Get more out of paid advertising. We often come across businesses who have Google Adwords set up, but have no idea how to manage or monitor the campaign themselves. They spend money on the wrong keywords and phrases, they fail to perform tracking and analytical research, and they rarely A/B test their ads. When you set the right budget, optimize the right keywords, and appropriately manage your ad campaigns, you begin to see results and conversions.
- Create different types of content. When businesses think of content, they usually think of one type of content generation, and that’s blogging. While writing great content for your blog on a regular basis is absolutely essential for a strong digital presence, it’s not the only type of content you can create. So spice it up! Integrate infographics, videos, podcasting, and any other creative form of producing and distributing relevant and valuable content. You’ll build trust and more business very quickly.
- Take long form content to the next level with a book. Influencers, bloggers, and chief marketing officers often build credibility and an audience through writing a book. This book can be about anything that will put you a step ahead of your competition and in the hands of more of your customers. Through publishing a book, you will establish yourself (and therefore your business) as an authority. There are several means of publishing a book, from Amazon Publishing to other online publishers.
- Analyze and intensify your engagement strategy. Building positive experiences with your customers is single-handedly the best way to spice up your digital marketing initiatives. Digital marketers know that building engagement with customers is incredibly valuable, but many don’t know where to start. Begin by finding out what your customers are talking about, and then join the conversation. Give your input, your data, your stats, your advice, and watch your audience transform into lifelong brand ambassadors.
- Get philanthropic. As customers become increasingly aware of the businesses they buy from, the best thing you can do is give them reasons to become more aware of you. Frequently this is through partnering and sponsoring organizations and associations that your customers care about. They will feel good about supporting you because you are supporting others. Show them that you are doing your best to make the world a better place while enhancing their customer experience at the same time.
With the above 5 tips, you’ll be able to spice up any of your digital marketing initiatives and truly enhance your digital presence for any budget. Just remember to stay creative and competitive, and contact a digital marketing professional to help you get started!